At ÖKK, you have various options for settling your premium invoices and benefits statements.
Payment by e-bill
E-bills are electronically sent via your e-banking instead of via letter to your postbox. You no longer have to take the time to manually type in the reference numbers and invoice amounts. You are always completely in control with e-billing. The invoices are sent on a secure basis and if there are any disputes, you can reject the e-bill with a click of the mouse.
This is how you register for e-billing:
- Log in to e-banking.
- Select the “e-bills” menu.
- Activate the e-billing function, select ÖKK in the list of billers and follow the instructions on screen.
- From then on, you will receive your premium invoices and benefits statements electronically.
How you benefit from paying via e-billing:
- Secure - Just like your e-banking
- Convenient - Reference numbers and amounts are automatically carried over
- Fast - Pay invoices with just a few clicks of a mouse
- Paperless - You are actively helping protect the environment
- Controllable - Check first, then pay – as is the case with paper invoices
Please note: When registering, you will require your date of birth, policyholder number and an e-mail address.
For more information, please go to https://www.e-bill.ch/
.You will automatically be entered into a competition with a chance to win CHF 1,000.
Payment by LSV or Debit Direct
When paying premiums using the direct debit systems of banks (LSV) or Swiss Post (Debit Direct), you grant the financial institute authorisation to conveniently debit your account with premiums – and if you require, also your bills – directly when they fall due.
It's that easy:
- Complete the application form online; the fields to be completed are coloured in blue. If not, please click on "Highlight Fields" at the top right corner.
- Print the completed form
- Sign the form; a digital signature will not be accepted.
- Send it to ÖKK in an envelope.
Do you have any questions regarding the transaction by LSV or Debit Direct? Your ÖKK agency will be pleased to help you.